FRIENDS AND ALUMNI, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Finding sustainability solutions and safeguarding our common home for the next generation will lead to vast benefits for society including billions of vulnerable people around the world. This a challenge we must meet. With your help, we will:
- Recruit and sustain the world’s best faculty. To transform the field of sustainability research and train the next generation of leaders, we seek to offer five endowed professorships to recruit world-renowned scholars. With your help, we can bring the very best established scholars in the field to USC.
- Recruit and train future leaders. The postdoctoral scholars program trains and supports top-of-class scholars to deepen their expertise, develop new skills, work with additional resources, and make connections with leading scholars in their fields. Postdoctoral scholars catalyze new discoveries and facilitate the process of securing new research support. With your help, we can raise up transformative scholars with global impact.
- Develop solutions and share them with the world. Convening leading scholars, policymakers, and public and private sector leaders is critical to shaping research with impact and disseminating the best solutions. Specialized workshops and small conferences also raise the profile of USC, which helps attract the best scholars and researchers and increase the university’s profile with federal and philanthropic funders. Your gift will help us reach a global audience with solutions that move the world toward sustainability.
- Launch Sustainability Solutions Regional Hubs. The Sustainability Solutions Regional Hubs foster collaborations between US and developing nations’ scholars and overcome the typical barriers of doing work in these countries. You can help build a worldwide community of researchers and practitioners with a global reach and impact
- Host the Voices for a Sustainable and Equitable Future seminars. This interdisciplinary seminar series brings exceptional leaders who have made substantial contributions to the field of sustainability to meet with students and faculty and deliver an open forum lecture. With your help, we can inspire students for careers in sustainability and create a culture of interdisciplinary research.
To discuss these opportunities please contact Richard Parks, executive director, at email@example.com or 213-740-8181.